How to submit a manuscript
New Leaf Editing's requirements for sending all hard copy manuscripts:
· Double-spaced copy (so we can insert corrections)
· Numbered pages
· One-sided pages
· One to one-and-a-half inch margins on all four sides of the page (so we can insert comments)
· Unbound (no three-hole punch)
· Saved in Word or plain-text format
· Self-addressed postage-paid envelope enclosed (for the return of your edited manuscript)
If you have a plot synopsis, send that along too, as it's often helpful in the editing process.
Three double-spaced pages of manuscripts for sample editing, or sample chapters, may be mailed or e-mailed.
If your three pages are e-mailed, we will edit them online at your request.